Qualitative Data Analysis with NVIVO/Atlas.ti
This service is designed for Honours, Masters’, MBAs, DBAs, PhDs, and researchers who need assistance in analysing, interpreting and reporting qualitative data collected through interviews and focus group discussions. The process is simple, you need to register and book a consultation with one of our qualitative consultants, who will assess the core elements of your project and advice accordingly. Osmoz consulting assigns two experts in NVivo or Atlas.ti to reduce the subjectivity in the coding process. The researcher is also involved in data analysis.
What to get from this service:
- A detailed explanation of the methodological approaches used in qualitative research (deductive and inductive, thematic analysis, content analysis)
- A thorough explanation of the coding process
- Coding and classification of data using cutting-edge data analysis software (NVivo & Atlas.ti)
- Crystal clear interpretation of the data analysis results in line with research objectives and questions
- A comprehensive report that puts together your analysis narrative
- One (1) free consulting session on the data analysis report
NB: We do not write the results chapters for clients, but we provide a detailed report.