Conjoint analysis is a powerful multivariate technique used by market researchers to make informed price decisions based on set of features of a product or service. Conjoint analysis decodes purchasing behaviours of people, helping marketers to predict how their product or service will perform in the market. This course will enable marketing specialists to determine consumer preferences by examining the characteristics that are most or least important. Upon completing the course, delegates will be able to:
- Understand the theoretical basis of conjoint analysis
- Understand the application and purpose of conjoint analysis
- Analyse and act on information to make better decisions to improve on your products and services.
- Understand precisely how the market values different elements of products and services
- Define specific competitive contexts and project consumer choices before your product or service even hits the market.
- How to run, interpret and report conjoint analysis
- Practical case study
Price (For academics)
R 10 500