MS Excel: (Basic)
This hands-on training course intends to equip you with sufficient knowledge on how to use MS Excel for statistical data analysis. By enrolling in this course, you will be able to save time and money and improve your excel reporting skills. The course is not restricted only to people with basic knowledge on MS excel but to anyone without basic knowledge of MS Excel. However, computer literacy is essential.
- Introduction to MS Excel
- Basic Workbook Skills
- Creating Simple Formulas
- Managing Worksheets
- Formatting Data and Cells
- Working with Columns and Rows
- Working with Data Series
R 5 000
MS Excel (Intermediate)
The intermediate phase is the continuance of basic course. Here you will expand what you have learned from the basic course. This course is designed to help you to learn different features of MS Excel by demonstrating how to be able to accomplish your data with excel and present it using charts and tables.
It is a prerequisite for a user to have basic knowledge of beginners to enrol for intermediate.
- Working with Functions and Formulas
- Managing Tables in Microsoft Excel
- How to work with data
- Excel Styles and Themes
- How to create tables and charts
R 5 500
MS Excel (Advance)
This intensive hands-on course is tailored for all the delegates who have been using MS Excel and want to advance their skills and productivity. After completing this course, you will be able to get more power out of your worksheets and be able to significantly reduce your task times and improve your productivity in the process.
- Advanced Conditional Formatting
- Using Form Controls and Templates
- Advanced Lookup Functions
- Advanced Functions in Excel
- Advanced Pivot Table Tools
- Introduction to User Defined Functions Using VBA (Visual Basic for Applications)
R 6 000