Systematic Literature Review on Nvivo/Atlas.Ti
This course is the advanced stage of qualitative data analysis using NVivo or ATLAS.ti. The delegates will learn how to effectively use NVivo or ATLAS.ti to conduct a systematic literature review. The learners will be exposed to advanced techniques such as lexical queries to optimise their literature review. This course is designed for all academic researchers and postgrad students.
- The Art of Coding
- Qualitative Data Analysis
- NVIVO/ ATLAS.ti data analysis process (Practical case)
- Classification and Organisation of Information
- Running Appropriate Lexical Queries
- Retrieving Relevant Information for the Literature Review